Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

June Show sneak peek

June Show 
Sneak peeks

I know you all love a sneaky peek at a new layout.
So here is my layout for the June show.

It is soft romantic and very mixed media, you will learn heaps of tips and tricks

This year I will be teaching for Arnolds Scrapbooking Store
So it will be exciting to do something new and 
meet you all.
come along to the class and if you have seen my blog 
come and mention it for a sweet little prize..

Go to to book scrapbookexpo.com.

Cannot resist some glitter and gesso too 

Happy Crafting 

Sue 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! What a teaser.... Be sure to reveal after the show, I would love to see this layout in all it's glory! Beautiful colour palette too :-)

    ReplyDelete