Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, August 30, 2015

couture Creations

Bird House Card
By Sue Smyth 



I was tidying my studio and found this old template, I cannot even remember
what site I got it from, but it inspired me to make another
bird house card.



I knew I would be able to incorporate an idea I have had with 3 sleeping
stems from the Secret Garden collection.


You can make sweet white snow drops with
green stems from the intricate dies.
See my how to below.



Die cut 3 sets of sleeping stems from white and green cardstock.



Snip off the white flowers and adhere over the green
die cut. I like to do one side at a time,so I don't
get them mixed up, though they are pretty forgiving.
I have added green dots with a sharpie pen to the sides of
the flower. You can also emboss the white 
flowers on a mouse pad for extra dimension.


I added the Sparrow on a branch die.
Cut 2 one from green cardstock and one from Heartsease
papers and adhere the birds together.
But leave the branches un-adhered and spread them
apart. Adhere the snow drops and Sparrow onto your card

Couture Creations Materials 


Happy Crafting 


No comments:

Post a Comment