I have made a pyramid card, always a good idea for something special
I have make the flower with the left over pieces from
the ornamental lace die.
Step by Steps
1. Cut ornamental lace in cardstock.
2. Pop out all of the negative shapes
3. Ink the edges of each shape with a matching ink
4.. Use a stylus and mouse pad to cup all of the shapes
5. Die cut or punch out a circle.
6. Glue the petals one by one around the circle
7. Add layers of petals until you are happy.
8. Finish with a small punched cardstock sun, cupped too and a pearl
Couture Creations materials