Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Show layout

A quick post today to share the layout I taught in Melbourne last weekend, at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo. This is for those ladies who did not get to finish it, also you can find a full list of instructions in Australian Scrapbook Ideas issue 19 out now.
This is Mixed Media meets main stream with loads of little techniques that you will want to use over and over again

4 comments:

  1. ooohhhh... this is lovely... I adore the intensity of the greens and pinks.... And congrats on the latest issue of ASI ... your pages in there are, as always, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue :) such a beautiful layout, as always.. I wanted to say a HUGE congrats on making the Couture Creations DT... you will make a wonderful addition to their team xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages!!!! I love those rich colors and your embellishments are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI..These look so beautiful! gorgeous flowers and beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete