Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Finnabair Class

Just had to share what we did in Finnabair's class yesterday, I love how we all come up with different layouts, no two the same. And everyone seemed happy with that! And barely a flower in sight lol. As you all know I love mixed media so it was not stretch, but not as pretty as I usually do, so there are lessons to be learnt there lol.
the second item is a canvas, I love the texture and ideas that we played with, and again everyone's was different. Loads of product and trinkets to play with I was in heaven.

4 comments:

  1. sue, love your canvas that you created at Finn's class, and yes I love it that everyone projects all look different , no two the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue luv these! the canvas looks Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when that happens in a class ... everyone brave enough to put their own spin on things! Thats a great photo at the end there of you holding up two similar but different pages! There are some very lovely background effects going on in this layout also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O mann.. l just looove the rocking unicorn/horse! The colours are absolutely stunning! (sigh...)

    ReplyDelete