Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014




By the Sea Layout Sneak peeks

I am teaching this layout at 
Workshop Wonders on August 17th

See all the info below 




For a look at the full layout go to Facebook
Workshop Wonders 


It's back.... yes, the Workshop Wonders has returned... bigger and better... with more clever teachers and more fun, all packed into one day!!

Who is teaching - Susanne SmythCrece ThomasMandie MeierJodi Mcnamara - keep an eye out for the sneak peeks..

When - Sunday 17th August - doors open at 8.30am for a quick cuppa and then a 9am start - last class finishes at 5pm.

Where - Acacia 50 & Better rooms at 29 Chardean Street, Acacia Ridge.

Cost - $110 includes 4 class kits, Morning tea, Lunch, Afternoon tea and a Lucky Door ticket in the multi draw!!
A $10 deposit is required on booking, with the balance to be paid a week prior to the Event ( bank deposit or cash?)



No comments:

Post a Comment