Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

froggy suprise

This week I am sharing a little treat I made a friend for her birthday, of course she loves frogs, of all types and colours. This is just an explosion box, you can find templates for them everywhere on the web. I have used the spellbinders new M-bossabilities folder flora to emboss the top and sides of the box, then rubbed on lots of Inka gold, (it comes in loads of colours) The beautiful Waterlily is made by Spellbinders of course, the Anemone die, this would look really great in vellum too. I have just cut it out of white cardstock and added clear stickles to the edges. I think it really looks like a waterlily! and the lily pad is just a circle with a piece cut out of it and scored to look like a lily pad. I have used my favourite product here clear micro beads, around the edges of the lily pad, and on the froggy too. This theme would look great on a card too. hope you enjoy it and are inspired to make an explosion box next time you need to give a gift with something extra

2 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING! I love the greens, the blues, and the lily on top is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue :) I found you, and am now a follower to your blog.... What an adorable little froggy box !! It would be sure to amke someones day :)

    ReplyDelete