Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

paper trenz classes

all these we be classes at paper trenz




I hope everyone had a great christmas, I know I did, and after christmas a long rest. It has been quiet with classes and at the shop, probably due to the dreadful floods and the awful start to the year for so many people.

but i can feel the optimism returning both in clasess and at the shop. I will be finishing at Craft a lot on 25 march, as it is closing its shop front. online store stays open. but i will not be doing classes there any more obviously..


i will let you know if I start else where, mean time a group of us will do some work shops at home in my space!! I shall add a few pics of work i have been doing.


particulary the cuckoo clock which is not my idea as it came from a magazine article that a friend gave me, as it was so wet after christmas it was just the thing to occupy me while in side and on holidays .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, have enjoyed scrolling through your beautiful blog,love all the detail on your craft, cards, and layouts.Will pop in from time to time Cheers.

    ReplyDelete