Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

inner beauty





At paper trenz we just received all the new Bo Bunny papers, they are soooo good, really inspiring and i could not wait to use them. so i did some surfing on the web for ideas and found this really beautiful blog called such a pretty mess...check it out the pages are so gorgeous, they really inspired me to do some work similar, i usually do interactive type of pages, but i think i am changing my style to just pretty cos i can!!! style.

have uploaded a few pages the portraits of the past one has flowers made with Tim Holtz Tattered florals cut from an old book and spritzed with glimmer mists, and scrunched... i loved how it turned out and we will do a class in this i think...at paper trenz i have sourced a selection of chip script words (see inner beauty is timeless page) what is really cool is they are white, so inking directly on to them is great because the colour is clear and radiant not mucky from the brown chip showing through. also playing with iridescent medium from windsor newton...it is great you can mix it with other paints or inks or gels or use it straight...loving it!

of course it is great to brush over the flowers ...ones in second page i have just done with Bazzill cardstock and Tim holtz die again and wet them to scrunch. .lovin the flowers too

No comments:

Post a Comment