Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

snow globe

With christmas coming I have heaps to do, I always plan to do a lot and start early, but somehow, end up worried that I wont get everything done, but I always do. Christmas at our house is a big thing with 7 trees and the main living area's fully decorated. My kids love it and so do I.
This is a Snow Globe that I am teaching at Stamp and Scrapbookmadness, it is a Greg Sudenko concept that I have altered, I love the angels and the trees are 3 d made from circles that have been scored and scrunched. And of course lots of snow.

1 comment:

  1. Your article is very nice, congratulations. We produce inflatable snow globe :) Our website: Şişme Kar Küresi

    ReplyDelete