Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

cute Spook

Here is my Halloween page for Down Under Inspirations. I have used just plain cardstock, Elephant, I think and spritzed it with bleach this gives it a spooky look. I love how you can invent your own paper, with things like bleach and glimmer mists. I like bleach for removing colour and glimmer mists for adding it, or a mix of both in layers. Add some graphic black stamps and you can achieve wonderful results. I have also used some Mica shards here just about the title, and little googly eyes in the o's. This photo of my middle son was when he was 2 or three and I think is soooo cute, those black eyes and teeny tiny teeth, just looks like a cuddly kitten, which is what he was that halloween. Mind you he would hate me saying that now he is 12, not cool

No comments:

Post a Comment