Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

halloween lanterns

Halloween is fast approaching but this year being on a Monday I dont think my kids
will be doing much trick or treating, they have Tae Kwon Do, so it is not really
practical to be working out while dressed as a witch or goblin. I think my middle boy
wants to paint his face though just to give his instructor a fright!! meanwhile I have
lots of little lollie bags filled with sour worms and black jelly beans and some lolly pops
called blood suckers ugh! I will hand these out to all the kids I do see.

I decorated these lanterns that I bought from a thrift shop for a dollar or two. Just check the glass pops out from the inside and you can spray paint them any colour and then reinsert the glass. Can you imagine them done in glittery white for christmas too, it was a real struggle to decide which I would do halloween or christmas, so I will probably do some more for christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment