Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

something extra


I did this Prima page for Stamp and Scrapbook madness, and will be doing a
class on it on October 20, not my usual colur choice, but I do love these colours, they are actually very versitle. I have used some of the latest prima products and they are fantastic! little resin birds and flowers, clear stamps gorgeous braids, you have to see them to believe how neat they are. I have teamed this with Glimmer mists and Prima masks, which match the papers perfectly. hope you like it cheers sue
oh and it has a matching page so it is a double page layout

No comments:

Post a Comment