Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Today I share this layout of my daughter, here I was experimenting with framing the photo with die cuts to look like lace. I have used the Spellbinders Moroccan Accents,some Dusty Attic chip and tried a looser look for the flowers, so that they look like tea roses. I will be teaching these roses in the coming months at Paper Trenz, I also have a class coming up at Print Blocks on the 27th of July, and the theme is Christmas in July, I am doing a pop up page that is truly unique to me, as I invented it lol. Imagine a tree that you can pull up out of the page, and fold back up again and store away!! I have a heavy workload for the next week or two, to get all my tasks done.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely page here Sue, love the diecuts you have used to create a lace frame. I can't wait to see the pop up christmas tree, sounds wonderful :)
    have a very productive week ahead and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful LO... And that photo is just STUNNING! I'm LOVING that banner at the top of your page too ... I'm having a bit of a love affair with banners at the moment ... yours is gorgeous ... I'm off to copy it right now!! LOL smiles from Kel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo interesujacy blog, super prace tworzysz, gratuluje pomysłów, SUPER!!!

    ReplyDelete