Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Visions of the future

This layout uses different colours for me, but still one of my favourtie combinations, what I like about teal and red, is that it is ok for masculine pages,with out losing a feminine colour like red and pink. These are my three children and every time I photograph them I wonder what will they be in the future, they are good at so many things that they have a whole range of things they could grow up to be. The two youngest are black belts in Tae Kwon Do and the oldest is training now for his, but they all like music and art too and of course technology. This time I have used the rose creations and instead of using a brad to assemble them I am using a bunch of stamens, it can be more fiddly, but I love the look of the tea rose, I have some pages coming up that show off this technique much more. So keep an eye out. Of course this page uses lots of red velvet glimmer mist and spellbinders, for a list check out Down Under Inspirations on the side.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful page her Sue, love the colour photo in the middle and those handmade flowers are so beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete