Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

garden gate

Today I am sharing another page, that I will be teaching at Stamp and Scrapbook Madness, I just love the window that opens to reveal another photo. I also added some blood red roses, made from rose creations. I know I make these all the time, but have not actually taught a class on them at scrapbook madness, so I thought it was about time. eventually I want to make sure I cover all of the different ways to make flowers, but then new ones are being invented all the time. lol. Again I am using the new Kaiser release of papers which I am just loving...cheers sue

No comments:

Post a Comment