Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

HAPPY EASTER

HAPPY EASTER everyone, I have shared a photo of the easter baskets I am making for this year, 25 of them, so I keep it relatively simple (you laugh I can hear you!) I fill them with homemade chocs(some bought) and sugar cookies. My daughter and I were up late last night icing our bunnies and chick, of course she puts more sprinkles on hers and the kids she likes. Sadly I think we will have to make some more, because there is none left for us. Also over the break I have been putting up new shelves in my Space(well hubby has, and I have a beautiful fully lined wall. I think I will have to share this too. It is all Michelle Grants fault,(see her work in our issue 14 Australian Scrapbook Ideas), she has a great tour of her space on her blog michellejbg and it inspired me to tidy up, one thing led to another and before you know it I had my hubbie running for cover(as he hates working with wood) as I explained I wanted wall to wall shelving. But a bribe(bottle of scotch)and a visit to hardware later,he was happy to indulge me...tee hee
Also I am off to the New Paper Trenz today in Wynnum for a class the first in the new digs, with a brand new roomy workshop, the first of many I hope. see you all there, it is going to be a great new look, and wonderful store, under the guidance of lois.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sue just love your Work Space, so tidy and organised.
    Wishing you a very Happy Easter with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh .... look at that work space [faces turns green with envy] ... you lucky girl! And your baskets and the cookies are just sooooo cute ... with 6 children I dare not ever start such a tradition! LOL Happy Easter Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great space Sue one lucky girl hubby did a great job.Easter cookies and basket look yummy also Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sue, what a great room! so much space.
    My hubby put up 3 shelves for me yesterday, lucky for me he love working with wood! lol
    Happy Easter, and I hope to catch up with you one day over at the new paper trenz!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fantastic room - so organised. No wonder you always seem to be on top of things. I need to get you around to sort out my "stuff"

    ReplyDelete