Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

scraping with the stars

Today I am sharing with you a new one off Class I am doing for Direct Scrapbook Warehouse an online store. Love to do classes at Papercraft shows. If so this will be the day for you. Join us at Enoggera Bowls Club for a day of classes with well known scrapbooking gurus (Kim Jeffress, Michelle Hartjes, and Sue Smyth)Each class will be 2 hrs in length - a great way to complete some more layouts and pick up a new technique or two! Also included is morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch and some fabulous lucky prizes, book now...here is the link http://www.scrapbookingwarehouse.com.au/items.asp?category_id=64 I would love to see you there, if you loved the butterfly layout below, you will love this layout too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment