Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

The second in the series published in Australian Scrapbook Ideas, Sleeping Beauty. When the kids were young I always used to sneak in a night and take photos of them sweet and peaceful, as if to remember them this way instead of the rascals they were during the day. Not really, it was just that I had three children in three years and it was a bit intense sometimes to say the least, you just have to give into it, as there are more of them than you  lol
Out thinking three pretty smart kids can be a challenge I can say! even now as they all go into teenage years.

This layout uses Graphic 45 primrose paper, and you find sleeping beauty just where you would think, behind gates and wrought iron, along with vines and briar roses. I have stitched around the edge and while stitching captured bits of fluffy fibre, to add the layered look. I actually reminds me of a big brass bed, lots of soft layers and the intricate iron work lol. All materials and instructions can be found in issue 17

2 comments:

  1. Such a precious moment. What a beautiful layout with such a gorgeous vintage feel to it. Love all the detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is such an awesome page :)

    ReplyDelete