Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fairytale layout

This is the third layout in the Fairy tale series, and it is not specifically about a fairy tale, but still qualifies as it is about the little folk. I was pleased to find that it was chosen for the cover, I dont have as much say as you might think in the cover, lol. I have used lots of Dusty Attic chippie here, and their flowers, instead of making them, as well as gesso spritzed over the layout last minute. All instructions and materials list is in Australian Scrapbook Ideas issue 17 out now

2 comments: