Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Once upon a time

It has taken ages for the time to go by until I could share these layouts with you. I wont show you all of them in one day, so for the next four days , I will post a layout a day. All of these are in Australian Scrapbook Ideas issue 17, with full instructions and materials list. This layout inspired by the brothers Grimm DVD cover is of a Snow White theme, the gorgeous frame is Dusty Attic. The layout actually looks better in reality as it has a beautiful flocked background, and yes of course I made the flowers with the Spellbinders Rose Creations die and the chipboard leaves are painted with gesso and dabbed with distress ink before coating in Utee.

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning Sue. Love the laced up paper element in the top corner and the red background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was my personal favourite... LOVED the whole feature as it was right up my alley! The red looks STUNNING ... and that is a very cute photo too! he he

    ReplyDelete