Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Victorian Easel Card


Victorian Easel Card 
By Sue Smyth 



Hi Crafters 
Today I am sharing a card with you, it is an Easel card and has 
a Victorian theme. I have used a chipboard frame and altered it,
along with Toile Paradise paper and a paper doily.


This time I have fussy cut flowers from left over papers.
I have raised them up with 3 D foam tape.
Add some punched leaves to soften and you have yourself a
Victorian style Easel card

How To
To alter the chip frame, apply swirls and flourishes with 
liquid pearls and allow to dry.
Then paint with gold paint and dry with heat gun to 
blister and bubble the paint.
Rub over with a little gesso to age the frame and 
use as desired.

Materials 



Happy Crafting 




No comments:

Post a Comment