Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Couture Creations Mini Canvas

Mini Canvas 
By Sue Smyth 


Hi all
With Christmas coming it is always nice to 
think of some small gifts to make for family and 
friends.

One of my things I like to do is a mini canvas
search around for a pretty decorative easel
to sit it on and it makes a beautiful gift 



I have started with my canvas, that just 
happens to be the same size as the Fancy Frame die.
Cut this and the other shapes from light 
weight cardboard.
Old cereal boxes are ideal.


Adhere chip frame to canvas, paint with 
gesso and spray with Red spray.
Rub over gold paint. 

Emboss Ornate frame with gold 
embossing powder, add scrap 
paper to the centre and attach
to canvas with 3 D foam tape.


Apply ink to Dress form and add Dimensional magic.
Allow the ink to swirl and marble for a neat pattern.


Add paper flowers, pearls, hat pins, muslin and some
mini wings to decorate the dress form.

Couture Creations Materials 



Happy Crafting 




No comments:

Post a Comment