Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, January 27, 2017

flasback friday 1


Flash Back Friday 


Hi Bloggers
If you are like me and have been crafting for years, 
you will have a bucket load of projects that you have done
and that are decorating your work space.
I have decided to do a Flash  Back Friday
to share old projects and some of my favourites 
to give them 
another lease of life in the cyber world.
So tune in every Friday for a trip down 
my memory lane !!


This is a shoe that I did in 2013, for Imaginarium Designs
I had the idea to alter a shoe and create a work of Art. using 
the inside to hold as cluster of chipboard.


I have painted most of the chipboard 
matt white to match the shoe


Inside sits a couple of butterflies and a painted doll.
the Love I have painted pink and then glittered
with fine pink glitter.
I always use dimensional magic to 
adhere my glitter and it still 
looks great even today



Add some trinket wings and you have a tiny angel.
This project has lasted well over the years, 
sometimes you need to dust it off 
but the glitter and sprays have not 
faded.

Happy Crafting 
from Sue 

1 comment:

  1. ❤💜💚 this....and very inspirational to boot (shoe? Lol) this is something I'd like to try 1 of these days. Tfs Sue x

    ReplyDelete