Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo


Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo 2017
By Sue Smyth



Here are some close ups of my project 



I am creating with you a plaque or flat canvas,
with lots of layering and just a bit of fussy
cutting...


Of course there is a little mixed media, we embellish the frame
with gesso 


We use lots of die cut shapes.


We alter the blue birds, with liquid drops 


and create beautiful butterflies 


We colour some flowers a special way and make moss 
fibers with muslin

If you want 2 hours of crafting fun, come and join me.

In your kit you will receive 1 die, all of the Rambling Rose 
papers, one pack of ephemera, one flat canvas, all the mediums, glitter
and gesso,
 1 pack of the Rambling Rose wooden shapes.
You will have enough to make a dozen more layouts 
when you get home...



No comments:

Post a Comment