Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Monday, June 5, 2017



Imaginarium Mood Board Challenge 

Join the Imaginarium Designs team this month with this Gorgeous Mood Board Challenge. There is an AMAZING Prize Pack with all the newest ID chipboard - Over $60 worth plus a plenty of random draw prizes weekly to say THANKS. So how do you enter? There are a couple of easy ways!
**Create a project using the Mood Board for inspo ... it MUST include Imaginarium Designs Chipboard
**Upload it to the Imaginarium FaceBook and/or Instagram and you must include the hashtag #idjunechallenge @imaginariumdesignschipboard
It's that easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment