Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

spellbinder roses


hi all i have had a busy week, getting easter treat boxes ready and kids grading for tae kwon do...not to mention work. but there is always time to scrap and create.

I have been having so much fun with Spellbinders Rose creations, they make fabulous flowers and I can think of so many ways to make them, that it drives me crazy i havnt the time to do them. I cant say how wonderful I think they are, cos there is so many sizes you can cut several at once ...they come with leaves and the design is so forgiving if you miss

and cut off an edge ( it just looks like a curled or cut off petal, like real roses they have flaws too you know) I love making cabbage roses and a sort of briar rose. I cant show you too much as they are part of my Design team challenge. but i will give you a teaser....look for ward to seeing the whole pages at the end of the month...

No comments:

Post a Comment