Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

magic happens


another page I have had fun creating, with the new kaiser papers range...of "magic Happens"

I had a beautiful pic of my daughter in a purple fairy dress(you cant actually see much of it)

so i just had to use this range of paper. I have combined it with a vibrant purple hand made paper which I have brushed over with iridescent medium. The flowers are using Tim Holtz

tattered florals and cutting from an old book and also Tissue paper...it really fluffs up well.

I also cut some daisies from DRYER sheets...that's right old dryer sheets after you use them can be recycled and I then I glimmer misted them purple, added stickles around the edge and you have a lovely flower..I had a try of hand makingrhinstone swirls...in the end I was happy with the result...but I hope my petulant fairy is!!!

1 comment: