Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

down under inspirations card



Well my first card is up on the Down Under Inspirations site...see link on the right hand side of my blog to go there...this card is really very easy to make just use one of the beaded circle dies to cut out a folded card (all you have to do is have the edge of a folded card inside the die so it dosnt cut) then cut another whole beaded circle to use as the front of the easel style card. score one side of the folded card. so you can use this to adhere the single beaded circle to the bottom part...then it sits up.



Tthen you can decorate your card as you like. I have cut more nesting circles and scallop ovals etc

and made a Rose from the rose creations.If you need instructions for the rose. it will be comming on the Down under inspirations site too...shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment