Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Angel gift



As Christmas gets closer those that know me know that I go into a Christmas frenzy of creativity, one thing I like to make each years is a little gift that I can give good friends, I have been working on this little angel mini album in my head for awhile, the first attempt did not work, but persevere and you will succeed, this one I am happy with!
You can learn how to make this at Paper Trenz, coming up in November, give them a call and book in lol
We use the Stampendous Cling mount Rubber stamp Crowned Angel to create this cute mini album







No comments:

Post a Comment