Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Rockstar

Here is a wonderful boy layout, anybody that knows my middle son, knows this is just him, and when I saw this chip title from Dusty Attic I knew I would do a layout of him. 
What I did want to experiment with this time was using old chip letters to create a dimensional back ground. I have adhered random chip letters to a piece of cream bazzil with texture paste. Once dry use inks like mixed media inx, to highlight the letters, then spray with water to blend, add stamps and sprays as desired. You can really play with the look until you are happy. We will be featuring some of these ideas in Australian Scrapbook Ideas issue 19. I have used Spellbinder stars also to create the star outlines, which I simply embossed with aged silver powder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment