Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

mixed media


Mixed Media I love dabbling with Mixed media, you can do so much with your embellishments and alter them to suit your layout, of course this would not happen with out my fav glimmer mists. In these three layouts I have used glimmer mist to alter the flowers to suit the layout. All three are in Australian Scrapbook Ideas issue 16, complete with step by step instructions.

2 comments:

  1. These are all absolutely gorgeous Sue, and I really enjoyed reading about them in the mag. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these in the magazine, wonderful pages, all amazing :)

    ReplyDelete