Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

CHA

Visions of CHA 2013





 Well I am back in the land of Aussie, had a big long sleep and set to get inspired for 2013. There are many things about travelling that are great and many that are not, long plane rides being the not so great lol. I am sharing with you lots of photos of some of the people I met and some I caught up with, from the top, is lovely Brandin O'Neill the designer of Websters papers, her resin products were beautiful. Then the fantastic Teresa Collins, who I had met before, her booth was just typical Teresa style. Paulette Jarvey from HOT OFF THE PRESS was there I have known her for ages. I was very pleased to meet Jodie-lee designer for Prima of the fairy belle and Nature
garden range. Of course Tim Holtz was there with his new Distress Paints, he always had a crowd around him so no photo op there lol. Lovely Louise was the first person I met in Anaheim, and one
of the last I caught up with at the end.

I also caught up with Stacey Caron from Spellbinders, they won the most innovative product with the Imperial Gold range, you are just going to love them, they emboss, cut and de emboss, truly 3 d. They have new embossing folders that are 3 d too, and Media Mixage, the make your own trinkets and jewellery range that is just awesome. And I met up with the delightful Donna Salazar, she is really as lovely as she seems on line, and us Aussies, really have embraced her product, I hope to see even more of Donna's products in the future, she has a great mixed media range of papers that I hope to see here on sale soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for sharing ur photos! I'd luv to go to CHA one day. Hope u had lots of fun. It sure looks like u did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Sue! Loved looking at these

    ReplyDelete