Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Moment in Time

Just a quick blog of the latest layout for Down Under Direct, I was really happy with this layout, as this year I am trying new things, like no flowers! lol . I also love gesso and the things you can do to cardstock and embellishments, with it. I have a can of Krylon Spray gesso and it is fabulous for getting a smooth look to masks and stencils, I have used some of Spellbinders Die D-lites as a mask here. This is a shot of my daughter while on holiday in Bundaberg, behaving like a surfie chick lol. I was so inspired by the Mixed Media at CHA, I think I will be doing more of it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment