Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

Couture Creations Christmas Card 2


Red Robin Glittered Christmas Card 


Today I am sharing a sweet little card made with Couture Creations Vintage Christmas paper pad 

Cut out a small A 5 card and trim off one edge with a punch
Emboss Kraft cardstock with Moonlit Berries Wrapped in Joy C0723596
Dry brush with gesso and allow to dry.
Ink with green ink and paint in the berries with a cotton bud and Inka Gold red metallic paint
Adhere to card front. 


Cut Scallop Circle from white cardstock with
and then the reverse of the robin paper from the pack with
fussy cut robin and place over scallop and circle as pictured.
finally apply a red bow along with  
and
as pictured 

Handy Hint if you love glitter like I do, lastly spray the entire card lightly with a paper 
varnish and sprinkle with white glitter. This is a really great way to hide any mistakes lol.


Happy Crafting & Merry Christmas  

No comments:

Post a Comment