Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Couture Creations Christmas Layout

Christmas Kids
|By Sue Smyth 


This Christmas layout is a little different using Hot pink, teal and white as a color theme.
Couture Creations Jolly Christmas Paper pack has loads of papers suitable for this 
color theme.
I little trick here is if you do not have a photo to suit these colours, simply
have your Christmas photo printed in Black and White or Sepia as I have done.

Couture Creations Pink Blush pearls sit inside paper flowers nicely

Cut out circles from patterned paper, ink the edges and follow the steps below to
create cute baubles. 

Glittered Chip Letters
Step 1
Ink chipboard alphas with a color of your choice

Step 2
apply Dimensional Magic over the surface of the inked alphas

Step 3
sprinkle with a little white glitter

Step 4 
allow to  dry before affixing to your layout

Snowy Baubles 


Apply White dimensional paint to the tops of baubles.

Sprinkle with white glitter and allow to dry.


Couture Creations Products 
Couture Creations 12 x 12 paper Pad Jolly Christmas 
Thanks for stopping by and 
Happy Crafting 



No comments:

Post a Comment