Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Couture Creations

Sharing my top four CHA projects 
for Couture Creations 


I love the hand made flowers in this layout, they are so easy to create with Couture Creations
Secret treasures 
and Damask Delight paper pad
This layout appears in The Couture Creations free magazine with full 
instructions. Just see your local stockist of Couture Creations.



Another project I created with Secret Treasures
The rocking horse is such a versatile die, I can see 
that I will be using it lots over the coming year.
I have made a cute reverse canvas for 
a new Mum.
This project is also in the Couture Creations magazine



This project was created for CHA, and again I have made flowers with 
Secret Treasures Retro Flowers | CO723524
And I have also use the Secret Treasures Feather | CO723516
one of my other favourites.
Here I have inked them with black ink, and 
painted spots and lines in with a white gel or paint
pen.  



Here is another layout I created for CHA. it is not often
I get to do a boy layout, as my boys do not let me take 
too many photos, but here is my middle son
on the Endeavour, seems really at home !!

I have used the Couture Creations Madeline collection Lacy 8 | CO723241 
to embellish my layout.
The Lacy 8 I have cut down to insert into the 
top of the layout, never be scared to cut up a die cut
item. Sometimes it can look even
better if only a little piece is peeping out from underneath
a layer. Of course I have used 
Damask Delight paper pad as well

I hope you enjoy these peeks at my CHA work. 
Happy Crafting  

No comments:

Post a Comment