Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

Couture Creations

Feather Card 
By Sue Smyth 



Those of you who know me, you would know I love birds and feathers.
So of course when Couture Creations came out with 
this feather die, I was in heaven.

I have shared with you how to alter these feathers before in a previous 
post, so today I want to share another. I hope to come
up with lots of ways to alter it, I have not even
started with colour yet !


I have made one feather as per my previous post and now 
here is another way, with very little in the way of materials.


Step 1
Cut feather out of white cardstock and 
light weight chipboard. Adhere the both together.



Step 2
Rub black ink all over the feather. Allow to dry


Step 3
Draw in lines with a gel or paint pen, add spots and detail
as desired.


Couture Creations Used 


Happy Crafting
and don't forget to leave a comment 





1 comment:

  1. That really adds such definition to the feathers.. great tip.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete