Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

down under dt project



Just posting a picture of one of my Down Under Direct desig team projects This one has a mother's day theme, I had some photos take of me and my daughter earlier in the year, so this was an ideal shot to use to celebrate mothers day.


I have used iridescent medium again on the page and on the roses, I just love it at the moment. I have also covered florists wire in really thin strips

of bazzill and then glued leaves to them, they look like twisted vines, and are not too thick and bulky on the page..

1 comment:

  1. Sue really love the flowers and greenery so gorgeous and the photo of you and your daughter perfect for the Layout.

    ReplyDelete