Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

magic moments


This is the last page for the year, so I will make it a Christmas one. the year has flown by, and another Christmas is over, as much as I love Christmas, I am glad it is over, I have put away all the trees and decorations, (this takes me a full day) and the house is back to normal. Next I will tidy and rearrange the workshop, and then get cracking into new ideas and projects for the New year, cant wait!
This page uses the colours of the photo in the layout, soft gingerbread colours of christmas, I have used Spellbinders to create interesting corners and lots of leaves. I love the bow, I had some green binding, lots of it, but was not fussed with the colour, so I sprayed it with adhesive glue and sprinkled it with glitter. Only at christmas can you get away with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment