Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Natures child

This is a layout I did just for the fun of it, using Dusty Attic chip, so I was able to put it on the Dusty site, it is my typical busy madness lol I have used one of the prima papers, I always buy two sheets, as I love to layer one image over another for dimension. Of course I have made my flowers, with Spellbinders Rose Creations and filled every corner with mushrooms and lovely enameled butterflies These can easily be cut out of light weight chip and embossed with coloured embossing powders and Utee, I love to mix the colours, I have some from years ago, that I am using now and rediscovering lol. You can use a bamboo skewer to swirl around the colours almost like copper enameling, from years ago too.

2 comments:

  1. Divine layout sue ... I'm lovin the busy madness!! And I must say... this little garden fairy looks just like you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete