Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

spellbinders event

Earlier in the week I spent the day with the Spellbinders president Stacey Caron and Kym Hupke for a spellbinding workshop, down in Melbourne. As I am on the design team for Down Under Direct (spellbinders Aussie distributor) we got to go to dinner with Stacey and Kym. It was great fun and I learnt so many more things about Spellbinders, if you think that is impossible it isn't lol The photos show some of the work on display, the girls in the workshop, the Down Under design team, Rebbecca Beattie, Teresa Abajo, Tracey Orchard (Simply Cards Editor too now ) and Deb from Down under herself lol

1 comment: