Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

christmas






I have been busy with christmas preparations and always at this time of year I find very little time for blogging and scrapbooking as I am decorating the house etc. Yesterday all the decorations went away for the year with the help of my little elves, and I can throw my self into another year of scrapbooking, I find it suits me to take a break and do none over christmas, looking forward to when every thing is back to normal and tidy for the new year, by then I cant wait to scrapbook  lol

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sue...I Love your Christmas decorations!!! So rich and 'old fashioned'!!! I am looking forwards to getting to know you better during our term on ID !Wishing you a Happy 2013...!

    ReplyDelete