Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Angel Trinket Dress Form

Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo Angel Trinket Dress Form 
I taught this dress form converted into an Angel that you can stick all of your trinket and hat pins into. 
Thank you for all of you who came to my class and I hope everybody learnt loads of new techniques that they can use on layouts, cards and other off the page projects.



The white rose is made with Couture Creations Roses Die and stamens you can source at cake shops or at the show from Bella Paperie.

Instead of the handmade cameo, at the show we used a beautiful gold button 

Wings are made from the largest Couture Creations heart, cut from white cardstock and embossed. Cut in half and you have instant wings, add detail on the edges for the feathered look

Layers of Couture Creations Doily dies, lace, ribbon and fluffy fibre, give a layered and soft look to the hem of the dress form .

This another version I thought of while doing my class sample.






I could not help doing another version, of the Angel with no expense spared and using any product I like.

I used Imaginarium large butterfly as the wings and turned them upside down. Add loads of gesso, white glitter and pearls




Hope you enjoyed the class and for those who missed it, look out for next time 






2 comments:

  1. wonderful dress forms Sue, my fav is the one with the bird/birdnest, so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The class was excellent!!! Sue you are such a great teacher... friendly and encouraging, and not over bearing at all... any one wondering if they should do a class with Sue should definitely do it, her classes are a pleasure to be in! And I loved that little paper flower and the technique you taught us on how to make them... as it turns out I have these dies at home and i must have made a dozen of them now for cards, layouts and BTP projects ...and thats just in the two weeks since the show!!! LOL Thanks again so much Sue... i really got a lot out of your class. Smiles from Kel

    ReplyDelete