Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo Brisbane 2013



My Tutor Display at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo. 
Lots of catching up with friends and teaching. 



 Michelle Grant and Sue 


Kerrie Gurney in Tweedle de outfit lol


Queenie Sharon Kerrie Jo and I all Print Blocks Girls lol

Tracey Cooley and Lesa Bird 
in Costume 


Karen Shady 



 Kerrie Gurney's Tutor Display



June Maureen and Jamie from The Crafters Workshop  


Natalie May house guest and tutor 


Seriously Trinkets


Love Janes work 



Jane and a Womens Dairy as seen in Australian Scrapbook Ideas


Seriously Scrapbooking Ladies 




The stand next to us, Dies to die for 




Card maker of the year for Simply Cards 


Lynette Carroll's work
Lovely work and wonderful teacher






 Kylie Obst and Sue 


Rebecca Beattie and Sue 

 Kelly-ann Oosterbeek and Sue 

The view of crafting business going on 


Happy Crafting ladies Kelly-ann, Jamie, Geli and Sue 


Teaching up a storm 


Loads of mixed media

Lumieres are still here !!


Manor house stand yum!



Jane meets Karen Shady two Graphic 45 design team members past and present 




Lynettes class soooo neat 


goodbye Lynette ..last class as she is retiring 


2 comments:

  1. GREAT load of picks here! looks like you had a ball... very much in your element Sue .... LOL at the comment on how neat Lynettes class pack was!!! Bhahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. There it will suckle, and mama wallaby usually always has another little joey in the pouch simultaneously. Amazing adaptations! fence contractor cavite

    ReplyDelete