Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

CSI 126 Megs Garden



U 2 LAUGH 
By Sue Smyth 


This is my first layout for CSI blog
using challenge 126.

The photo is of my oldest and youngest, they get on pretty well, so 
when I asked for some photos, they kept cracking each other up.
 I thought the colours would match this photo well.


I have used the new Correspondence collection as my base, layered in 
a paper doily and altered the flowers with spray inks.
These are not my usual colours, but it was good to go 
out of my comfort zone and use the colour story from CSI

Megs Garden materials 



Happy Crafting to all 



No comments:

Post a Comment