Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo 2014


All the Pics from the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo 2014

Thank you to all the ladies who stopped by and said hello, and especially those
who did my class, I hope you had a great time
and I was able to teach you a new trick or two!


My Tutor display
I have used 2 old window frames, and some scrapbooking techniques 
distressed them and sprayed them with Dylusions lol
then added a little shelf in each empty window pane.
this worked a treat to display many off the page items. 


Busy ladies ...Kelly-ann Oosterbeek one of Australian Scrapbook ideas
designers was getting busy with the glimmer mist.


Here Loren is spraying her altered flowers with a smile !



My big bowl of bribery, this was a great help at 3.30 when
everybody's energy levels were flagging! 



Dreadful photo of me talking and Kelly-ann Oosterbeek


The lovely Trina McClune who was in the class room next to me


Some close ups of my display






My poor chipboard picket fence kept falling down, until I used 3 D foam tape to 
hold it up. Thank god for scrapbooking supplies.


Me and my display!


Kerrie Gurney dressed as Maleficent in full flight 


Some happy scrappy campers!


Even Tinker bell stopped by to strike a pose. AKA Tracey Cooley


Dinner after the show, where we laughed and put up our feet 


Talking scrapbooking with Australian Scrapbook Ideas designers 


Sleeping Beauty has woken up! in the form of Tina Connolly 


Melissa Kennedy and I try a photo selfie!


Finally at the end of day 3 I put my feet up !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment