Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Couture Creations Magnolia Lane tri fold card


Magnolia Lane Tri Fold Card
By Sue Smyth 




Hi Bloggers
Well you should all be seeing Magnolia Lane in the flesh
at your local store by now, or at least it will 
be on its way very soon.

As its designer, I cannot say how delighted I am that one,
it is finally out there, and two that 
you are all embracing it so well.
I would like to think my years of teaching and 
crafting has headed me in the right direction
and brought you all a collection full of versatility, 
beauty,, gorgeousness and above all practicality. 

Today I am sharing a tri fold card I made for CHA
with Magnolia Lane. 


Start with an A4 sheet of cream cardstock, if you want
just cut down a 12 x 12 to 30 x 21 cms and that will be close enough.

Score every 10 cms then cut a diagonal line from the first score
across to the bottom corner, as pictured.
Then fold up to form a card.


Decorate the inside with Magnolia Lane Pretty Patches
Trim Magnolia Lane Borders to decorate the front 2 panels.



Cut a medium sized oval, smear the edges
with Dimensional Magic and dip into 
white glitter.


I store my glitter in a large open pot so I
can dip even large shapes into it with ease.


Then die cut some patterned paper
( this is not the same as in the card and is a sample)
cover with Dimensional magic 
and sprinkle with a tiny amount of white glitter.
then adhere to white scalloped oval
with 3 d foam tape. 
Place this on the front of the card to finish.


Add a strip of Magnolia Lane lace, pink rhinestones and 
3mm pearls along with a generous white bow.
I have also added a panel from Magnolia Lane Poetic Label paper inside.

Happy Crafting all

Materials 
ULT157498 Magnolia Lane Pretty Patches 
ULT157490 Magnolia Lane Magnolia Borders
ULT157497 Magnolia Lane Poetical Labels 
ULT157506 White Lace 
C0724633Couture Creations 3 mm snow white pearls 
C0721994 Couture Creations Classic Gemstones Pink Diva 







No comments:

Post a Comment