Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, February 10, 2017

flash back friday 3


Flash Back Friday  


This is another of my favourite projects from 2013
I had learnt a lot from the previous shoe 
project and of course I had the other shoe left from the pair!




So I wanted to create a kind of Wizard of Oz 
theme for Imaginarium Designs. So I have 
started with a ruby slipper, painting the whole shoe
with dimensional magic and sprinkling over with fine
red glitter. It still looks glittery today.
I have painted a lot of the chipboard 
with Matt black spray paint
a technique I still use today.



The back also has to be tidy and interesting.
Here you can see my red bottle top on the 
heel. The reason for this 
was that the elements inside the shoe seemed to 
be on a lean, so I straightened them by 
popping the bottle cap on the heel...problem solved !!

Even the tall heel is a place to pop 
chipboard




The Chipboard children are painted black and 
covered with Dimensional magic to give 
a gloss look.
They have not faded over the years and still look fabulous 


To finish the look I have added a paper 
yellow brick road.
When you do a project well and 
use good products and techniques 
it will last the test of time.

Happy Crafting 
From Sue 




No comments:

Post a Comment