Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Timepiece


Timepiece 
By Sue Smyth 


 Last week I taught this altered book at a class for Triple Treat featuring
lots of Imaginarium Chipboard 
It is not often I get to do an altered book, because of the time issue 
and costs, but I ventured forth and we all managed to get most of 
it done.

Here are some close ups for those who still need to place 
items on the cover.
Notice the wrapped arrows, 


And the Faux opal in the bottle cap, you can keep 
adding dimensional magic until it reaches the 
top of the cap so it looks like a resin opal.


Add small drops of Pearl drops to the 
Roman Numerals so they look aged and vintage.
I hope you all got to complete your timepiece 
and will now use it with pride ...


Happy Crafting 




No comments:

Post a Comment